D-Heart Italy was founded in 2015 by Business Law graduate at Cambridge University, Nicolò Briante and doctoral researcher in Cardiology at Florence University, Niccolò Maurizi. This remarkable teaming designed and developed this revolutionary device, which has won 9 competitions in various fields from healthcare innovation to start up.
D-Heart is the first smartphone ECG device that is simple to use, clinically reliable, portable and affordable. It allows anyone to perform hospital-level ECG in total autonomy and to send the results to the 24/7 Telecardiology service or to your trusted doctor.
Italian design and manufacturing
ECG as reliable as in the hospital
Tele-cardiology service available 24/7
1 YEAR WARRANTY
– Portable Hospital grade smartphone ECG designed for the patient.
– Possibility to share your ECG with your trusted cardiologist by e-mail or WhatsApp for free.
– Telecardiology service available for purchase 24/7 (see below): expert cardiologists will report the exam with a suggestion on how to handle your situation.
– You will receive your personal D-Heart, the box case with wireless charger, 60 disposable electrodes (for 10 ECG recordings).
– The D-Heart App is free and available for IOS and Android.